Sunday, March 11, 2012

Just some morning thoughts for today.

Some time ago, Leonard Nemoy wrote a book of poetry titled:  We Are All Children Searching For Love.  As I have written my prayers, his book title has always been in the back of my mind.  My prayers have been inspired by our Father and some great writers like Holly Priestman, Max Lucado, and writers of old who were inspired by the Holy Spirit.  If you read any of these prayers, I hope you will feel loved and appreciated by the God who has Your name written on the palm of His hand.
As I wander through this life I have learned that through every difficulty and every situation, underneath are the everlasting arms of a loving Father.  I may not be able to see Him with my eyes, or touch Him with my hands, but I will never doubt his existence or love.  If you read any of these prayers, I hope they will touch your heart as they have touched mine.
Hugs to you and those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment